Online & Sanctuary Services |
you have family members, friends or co-workers who are lesbian, gay,
bi-sexual or transgender (LGBTQ)? Are you looking for information about
how to respond compassionately without compromising Biblical truth?
CONFIDENTIAL FAMILY SUPPORT MEETINGS (MONTHLY)
- A safe place to meet with other parents and family members
- Encouraging testimonies and teaching
- Opportunity to pray together for our loved ones
CLASSES AND SEMINARS
- Develop a compassionate, Biblical response to LGBTQ matters.
- Learn how to respond to and relate with those who are homosexuals or those who hold a pro-gay viewpoint.
- Learn what to do when someone you love is homosexual or dealing with gender confusion.
FOR STRUGGLERS AND THOSE DESIRING TO LEAVE HOMOSEXUALITY
- Provide resources and information
- Referral to area ministries and support groups
For more information about these ministries, please contact Rene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-237-4140.
RESOURCES, VIDEOS AND MORE ARE AVAILABLE HERE!
Connect with us, be informed and spread the word!
Join us as we return the meaning of Memorial Day, honoring those who serve and sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy in our nation. We are grateful. And we remember.
A Grateful Nation Remembers
Freedom's Heroes Outdoor Memorial
"God loves a Cheerful Giver" 2 Corinthians 9:7
Love Like Jesus. Live Like Jesus. Lead Like Jesus.
2620 Colusa Hwy, Yuba City, CA 95993